Students of DC – So, you think you have the skill to create an eye catching poster? Showcase your skills in the TEDxYouth@DC poster contest! Deadline Thursday 18th 2012.
This year, the TEDx committee are organizing a poster contest – the winning poster will be used in promoting the event! The poster can be hand drawn or created digitally, but all submissions must be submitted as a jpg file.
The submitted poster must meet the following specifications:
- The TEDxYouth logo must be visible on the poster
- The poster must surround the theme of “Ideas worth spreading”
- The date, time, and location must be seen on the poster – Friday November 16, 3.45pm. Discovery College Theatre
- PRIZE is a $50 voucher to the Cafeteria
- If you choose to draw the poster by hand, please be aware that when submitted the content of the poster needs to be clear and visible or your submission will not be eligible to win the prize
If you have any questions about the contest, please email email@example.com